Noblelite Academy, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Chauffeur
- Pick up and drop off at home or residential bus stop
- Pick up and drop off at school or daycare
- Transport children to field trip destination
- Ensure all bus passengers are safely seated and strapped in
- Observe speed limits and obey road signs
- Help children get on and off the bus safely
- Explain safety procedures to children and any chaperones
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance, such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior, taking vehicle for oil changes or state inspections, etc.)
- Prepare trip reports consisting of mileage and gas receipts
Requirements and skills
- Patience and vast knowledge of the school routes and environ;
- Possess a clean driving record;
- Safety conscious person;
- Focused, confident, and observant;
- All applicants should possess a minimum of OND in any related field with a minimum of three years driving experience
- A company driver should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
- He should constantly dress in line with the organization’s clothing regulation, and should have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
Training and Skills:
- A company driver must be very much trained.
- Moreover, he must have the necessary authorization to drive;
- Sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them;
- Physical Strength.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]