The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the under listed candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 Selection Exercise held on 17th December 2016. The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 24 Selection Board for further screening at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos from 10th – 24th April 2017. Candidates are to report on 10th April 2017, those who fail to report on stipulated date automatically stand disqualified.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 24 SELECTION BOARD
- Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials including:
- Statement of Results.
- Testimonial for Primary and Secondary Schools attended (with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Four (4) recent coloured Passport Photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of Cutleries.
Incase you missed the initial DSSC advert, click below to view the 2016 DSSC Course 24 advert:
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24