|Job Information||GoMyWay is a trusted ride-sharing platform that connects car owners and passengers travelling in the same direction to share rides together.
We are currently looking for a graphic designer who is creative,young, motivated, detail oriented and hardworking. If you can interpret ideas to consumable graphic design, this role is for you!
· Create Content for website, email and social media pages.
· Create graphics & artwork flyers and other promotional materials.
· Generating and coming up with ideas/concepts, packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery.
· Punctuality and promptness with tasks and deliverables.
· Provide guidance to staff on what is consumable in terms of design that will depict the corporate identity of GoMyWay.
· Work with communication and social media team to creative copies for marketing and engagement.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
· Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other necessary graphic design tools.
· Creative and able to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Strong interpersonal Communication skills , be articulate and detail oriented.
· An understanding of latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
· Able to craft and interpret ideas into design.
· Knowledge in relevant video editing tools would be a plus.
· Experience with UI/UX design is a plus but not required.
Kindly send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Graphic Designer” as email subject. Ensure you attach your portfolio to your email.