Noblelite Academy, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behaviour.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
- Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the school’s philosophy, mission statement and instructional goals.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Establish procedures for evaluation and selection of instructional materials and equipment, approving all recommendations.
- Use excellent written and oral skills in disseminating information to staff and students.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc in any related discipline with three years of teaching experience.
- Other qualification is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skill, Attention to details, Children friendly,
- Good Leadership skill, Good Administrative skill, Integrity and Tact.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: This Job Offer is Strictly for Lagos Residence.