Application for Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship for
International Students in Netherlands in 2015 is currently
ongoing. Interested and suitably qualified persons can start
applying for this scholarship.
First, confirm that you are eligible for this scholarship by
reading the requirements below.
About the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, Netherlands
Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, offers a
total of 9 scholarships via the Our World Citizen Talent
Scholarships to students who would like to start their
Masters programme during the academic year 2014-2015.
At € 5,000 each, the scholarships cover a large sum of the
university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once. The
scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship Award?
The following are the categories of people who are eligible
for the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International
Students. You are qualified for the award, if
• You are enrolling for the first time for one of our
International Master programmes
• The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
• You have fully completed the scholarship application form
• You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on
or before 31 March
• You have written an essay, as explained below (deadline 1
How to apply for the scholarship award?
Interested persons who want to apply for this scholarships
• Complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to
• In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain
why and how you can contribute to the multinational,
multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied
• When you are writing your essay, try picturing yourself as
a member of this community.
• The university has appointed a committee to judge all
essays, which should be submitted before 1 April, 2015. The
judges will select the 9 students whose essays will have
impressed them most and reward them with a scholarship.
The decision of the jury will be binding.
• By submitting your essay, you are giving the institution the
right to publish it.
Intending applicants should Click Here To Apply
Closing date for application:
All applications for the 015 Our World Citizen Talent
Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands must
be submitted not later thanApril 1, 2015.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!