1. Center of coronavirus: Since Lagos serves as a major entry point into Nigeria, it’s quite difficult to prevent transmission with the large population. Currently, Lagos has 2,550 cases.
2. Arrival of Northerners: Many northerners now hide in cow trucks in order to enter Lagos while northern states, especially Kano, are recording high death rate believed to be coronavirus.
3. Sanwo-Olu is not satisfied: Governor Sanwo-olu said he’s not happy and he may be forced to take a tough decision, which is another total lockdown.
4. Low compliance: Since May 4 when the lockdown was relaxed, banks have become crowded, buses still carry normal number of passengers with no social distance.
5. More new cases: Between May 4 till present, Lagos recorded 1,369 new cases. To reduce the number of new cases, the government may impose another total lockdown.