Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Loss Prevention Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Responsible for evaluations of safety systems
- Develop unit & flare Safety Relief Reviews (SRRs), which is an engineering evaluation of the safety systems that keep our process facilities safe performed in support of capital project development or consulting for a manufacturing site
- Consult & provide TQA (Total Quality Assurance) of site-performed SRR work, including those developed by 3rd parties
- Propose cost-effective mitigations for SRR findings
- Participate in Risk Assessments with Process Safety & Risk
- Support sites in maintaining evergreen Unit & Flare Models
- BS degree required or equivalent experience.
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.