Hello guys, my name is Babatunde Effiong. My father hails from Akwaibom State while my mother hails from Osun State. Due to this, am very fluent in Yoruba language and Akwaibom language.
I graduated from the University of Calabar. I have a good job that pays me well but have been at home as a result of the global pandemic. While at home during this global pandemic, I discovered that am not getting any younger as I have not yet married. So I took my time to list out the 7 major things I need in a woman before I will marry her.
Here are the 7 Major things I need in a woman I will love to marry.
1. You must be thick because I don’t like bones.
2. You must feed me by yourself anytime you prepare my food.
3. You will bath me every morning before I go to work, when I come back I can now bath by myself.
4. You will be sleeping in another room. We will only sleep in the same room once a week.
5. You must be ready to do all house chores because I don’t need a housegirl that will distract me.
6. We will have our first kid 3years after marriage, so you will have to endure.
7. You must know how to live an extravagant lifestyle because I will spoil you with money.
These are the 7 major things I need in a woman, so if you are a woman and you can’t do them, I will never marry you.
Let me know what you think about these requirements in the comment section