Baby Burnt Beyond Recognition After Falling Inside Mother’s “Pot Of Soup” ⋆ Olajide TV: NIGERIA NEWS | LIFESTYLE | ENTERTAINMENT PORTAL!
Sponsored
Sponsored Links

Baby Burnt Beyond Recognition After Falling Inside Mother’s “Pot Of Soup”

by
It has been advised not to carry or hold a child while cooking on the stove.

Instead, move a high chair in the kitchen within reach or sight before you start. Then talk to your children so they know what’s going on. It’s a great way to prevent unforseen problems in the kitchen.

A little girl has been left wounded after suffering from a domestic mishap recently. It was revealed that the young girl fell into her mother’s sauce pot while playing in the kitchen.

A Facebook user who shared the pictures of the badly injured child, didn’t give the exact location where the tragedy occurred.

According to reports, the girl is currently admitted in an undisclosed hospital where she is responding to treatment.

DO YOU NEED HOT NEWS & EXCLUSIVE STORIES??? Image result for happy emoticon png JOIN Olajide TV WhatsApp Group.

 
DISCOVER THE BEST WEB HOSTING with 99.99% UPTIME Business Hosting Reseller Web Hosting Dedicated Servers Shared Hosting White Label Reseller
READ  #OtvMUSIC: Victoria Kimani - ChiNa LOvefeat Rock City.

No Comments Yet.

What do you think about this?, Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: