In compliance with the cashless Central Bank of Nigeria policy, we are delighted to inform you that Access Bank has launched a service called*901# Banking Made Easywhich will enable its customers perform several transaction without stepping their foot in any banking hall.
This service is accompanied with many benefits which includes:
- It’s fast, convenient, and secure
- Its availability 24/7
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls
- You can pay all utility bills from the comfort of wherever you are
ACCESS BANK CODES FOR TRANSFER
- Transfer to other banks: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. Charge is N80+N4.00(VAT)
- Transfer to Access Bank: Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# from your phone number, then authenticate with the last four digits of your BVN.
This Authentication requires the last four digits of your BVN and it applies to all transfers.
NOTE: You can only use the Phone No. you used to open your Access bank account and the daily limit for transfers is N20,000.
You can also open an Access Bank account from anywhere without visiting the branch and this service does not require filling of forms. No minimum opening balance is required.
- Dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts
- You will be asked to provide your personal details or your BVN number
- Upon provision of the required details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
With your Access Bank, you can purchase data for all communication network by dialling *901*8#
You can also check the status of your account any time, wherever you are. This service is free of charge
- Simply Dial *901*5# on your Access Bank registered phone number
- Provide the last four digits of your BVN
- Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
This Access Bank *901# USSD Banking is available on all networks and it supports all smart and feature mobile phones.Only customers with an Access Bank account can perform transactions using *901#. Airtime is also required to use *901#. Finally, you can also use this service outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile number.
For assistance, additional queries and support using *901#, please call the Access Bank Contact Centre on 07002255222377 or send an email to email@example.com.
You can also start a conversation with theAccess Bank Live Chat
Dont forget to share this post with friends, like,Google+, tweet.