Sponsored
Sponsored Links

CRISTIANO RONALDO’S CAREER HEADING SOUTH AS MORE THREE WOMEN ‘COMES FORWARD’ OVER R*PE ALLEGATION

by

Cristiano Ronaldo's Career Heading South As More Three Women 'Comes Forward' Over R*Pe Allegation

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Career Heading South As More Three Women ‘Comes Forward’ Over R*Pe Allegation

Three more women have ‘come forward’ to make fresh allegations against world famous footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo.

On Monday Las Vegas police reopened an investigation into Kathryn Mayorga’s claims that Ronaldo r*ped her in 2009.

Lawyers are probing three more claims against Cristiano Ronaldo after a model accused the star of r*ping her in a hotel room in 2009, it has emerged.

One woman claims she was r*ped after a party, one says she was ‘hurt by Ronaldo’ and another says she signed a non-disclosure agreement with the footballer in 2009, although the nature of her allegation is not clear, according to the lawyer.

The attorney representing former model Kathryn Mayorga, who made the first accusation against Ronaldo, said he is probing the claims after one of the women phoned him.

‘I have had a call from a woman who claims to have had a similar experience,’ Leslie Stovall said on Sunday.

He later told The Sun: ‘I am following up to verify this information.’

Mr Stovall declined to name the American woman, but said he would hand her details to Las Vegas police who have reopened the 2009 case of alleged rape brought by Ms Mayorga.

Juventus star Ronaldo, 33, who previously played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, has strenuously denied all allegations of rape and sexual assault.

He last week described Ms Mayorga’s accusation as ‘fake news’, adding in a tweet: ‘Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.’

The night of: In her 2009 police report, Kathryn Mayorga refused to name her r*pist, provide a suspect description or say where the

The allegations threaten a string of lucrative sponsorship and marketing deals – and Ronaldo’s freedom.

Nike, with whom he has a reported $1 billion lifetime deal, last week said it was ‘deeply concerned’. The sportswear giant’s shares fell when the rape allegation became public.

 Ms Mayorga, 34, met the footballer in a nightclub in June 2009. She claims he invited her to his penthouse suite at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and raped her.

She reported the attack to police, but the investigation was abandoned and Ms Mayorga claims she reached a £287,000 settlement with Ronaldo in 2010 in exchange for her silence.

Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how lawyers for Ms Mayorga are seeking to overturn the settlement because they claim she was ‘bullied’ into signing it.

The documents alleged that in a leaked questionnaire completed by Ronaldo and sent to his lawyers, he admits to the assault, saying: ‘She said ‘no’ and ‘stop’ several times.’

Police in Las Vegas have admitted that some evidence, including the dress and underwear worn by Ms Mayorga on the night of the alleged rape, have gone missing. Mr Stovall also revealed that he is sending material and documents allegedly incriminating Ronaldo to Robert Buckland, the Solicitor General, and to the Metropolitan Police.

Two women claimed they were raped by Ronaldo and a friend in the penthouse of London’s Sanderson hotel in 2005, but police abandoned the investigation when one of the women recanted her story.

Ronaldo also denies those claims, but a number of MPs and women’s rights activists want police to reopen that inquiry.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s career heading south as more Three Women ‘Comes Forward’ over R*pe Allegation

No tags 0

No Comments Yet.

What do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: