Once you become a Payoneer account holder, you will be able to open a virtual USA bank account in Nigeria for receiving payments and also apply for Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria for online payments. You can use the Payoneer debit card for withdrawal of your Payoneer funds via ATMs worldwide and you can easily load Payoneer card via Payoneer exchangers in Nigeria.
Benefits of Opening Payoneer Account In Nigeria
- You can open Payoneer account in Nigeria Free of charge
- You can create virtual bank accounts to receive payments from american and european companies
- You can apply for a debit card which you can use for online payments and for funds withdrawal at ATMs.
- You don’t need to change your IP address or use VPN to access Payoneer website in Nigeria.
- You don’t need to use fake information to get a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- Payoneer is safe and trusted in over 150 countries.
- Once you receive $1000 in payments into your Payoneer account, you will receive a $25 reward from Payoneer.
- You can use Payoneer account to receive payments from freelancing marketplaces like fiverr, Upwork and other websites that accept Payoneer as payment method etc
Requirements for Opening Payoneer Account In Nigeria
Here are the things you need if you want to open Payoneer account in Nigeria :
- Valid email address.
- Valid postal, office or home address for delivery of your Payoneer Mastercard.
- Valid photo ID eg Nigeria drivers licence, international passport, National ID card etc
How To Apply For Payoneer Account In Nigeria
Register for Payoneer account here and click on Sign Up.
- Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.
- Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
- Provide your bank account details if required. You can google the SWIFT/BIC for your bank. GTBank SWIFT/BIC is GTBINGLA.
Once you are done filling the application form, wait for email notification from Payoneer about the status of your application.
If approved, go ahead to fund your Payoneer account so you can be eligible to request for the Payoneer Mastercard. You need to have at least $30 in your Payoneer account before you can apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria.
Sign up for a FREE Payoneer account here and start collecting global payments!