On 25th November, 2018, Chidinma Leilani Aaron, a graduate of Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State, was crowned 42nd Miss Nigeria, in a Grand Finale at the Convention Center of Eko Hotel & Suites. The event, which was hosted by ace comedian Bovi, saw performances by Johnny Drille and Dede Mabiaku, and guest appearance by American model and entrepreneur Black Chyna.
The event, which has become one of the most celebrated beauty pageants in all of Africa, will begin with auditions; thereafter, the Live Show, and then a grand-finale, which will be held on Saturday, 30th November, 2019, at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, where the winner and 43rd Miss Nigeria will be crowned and announced to the world.
The winner of the 43rd Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant will win a cash prize of 3million naira, a car, and a luxurious apartment. The new Queen will also become involved in all of the Organization’s initiatives and projects to promote socio-cultural equity, justice, and child empowerment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
To be eligible for auditions, every intending participant:
- Should not be younger than 19 years or older than 27 years.
- Should not be pregnant, married, or a mother.
- Should not have tattoos or body piercings.
- Should be a Nigerian citizen.
- Should be a graduate of a tertiary institution.
- Should be of good health and character.
- Should speak fluent English.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit the website www.missnigeria.ng and click on the registration pop-up that comes after; or go straight to the registration portal via this link www.missnigeria.ng/43rd-miss-nigeria-beauty-pageant-form/ or click here
2. Await our response on auditions.
3. Print your copy and present it at the casting venue.
APPLYING AS AN INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT
International applicants can also apply by submitting a YouTube video (Please note International applicants must be of Nigeria Citizen by birth)
We are searching for young girls all around the world to be part of this great opportunity. Send a two-minute video clip of yourself stating your name, age, occupation, a brief background, and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria, upload to YouTube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Make a video of yourself with your name, age, occupation, a brief background, and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria. Upload the video on Instagram; follow our handle @missnigeriaorg and tag us in your video. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #43rdMissNigeria
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
- ID card and a copy of birth certificate.
- Recent photographs (one head- to- shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
- A printed copy of your form.