Sponsored
Sponsored Links

#OtvBREAKINGNEWS: Fresh Blast Hits Jos, Kills 31

by

image

A double bombing Thursday in the city of Jos
killed at least 31 people near the site where a
similar attack in May killed 118 people, the state
government told AFP.
“The bodies recovered so far are 31 but rescue
workers are at the scene and the figures may
change,” said Pam Ayuba, the spokesman for
area Governor Jonah Jang.
Unconfirmed reports said the blasts occurred in
front of Mr. Biggs, a fast food outlet in the
Terminus area of the town.
The said incidents took place about 200meters
away from where the May, 20th twin blasts
occurred.
It would be recalled that roadside traders had
taken over that portion of the city for street
trading since the unfortunate incidents in May
caused the closure of the nearby market.
Street traders take over the streets any moment
from 5pm as government officials who stop
them from trading on the spot close from work.
More details soon

No tags 0

No Comments Yet.

What do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: