•40 Reasons WE must VOTE CHANGE & VOTE OUT JONATHAN in 2015.
- To fight corruption & return Nigeria to Nigerians.
- To make monuments of reference against corruption.
- To create mementos of deterrence such that posterity will eschew corruption.
- To punish corruption irrespective of partisan affiliation unlike GEJ’s shielding of Ifeanyi Uba, M. Abacha & Fani-Kayode.
- To rescue our nation from the grip of a Cabal.
- To break the hold of a few Govt made Billionaires on State resources.
- To make governance responsible & responsive to the people.
- To introduce accountability in governance.
- To halt the deceit & false statistics that dominate Govt policies.
- To terminate the divisive policies of the present regime.
- To de-emphasize region & religion.
- To take back the control of our Waterways from an ex-militant Tompolo & return it to the Navy.
- To restore confidence to, and in our Armed Forces.
- To equip our Security Agencies & not enrich cronies of Govt with defense funds.
- To fight terror & insurgency.
- To remove politics from national security.
- To enhance National Unity & treat terrorism as a collective pain.
- To demonize evil irrespective of creed and or clan.
- To be fair & do justice to all Nigerians.
- To avoid amateurish haste & eschew ethnic loyalty as seen when Jonathan blamed the North for the Oct. 1, 2010 Abuja bombing only to find out it was MEND.
- To have a C-in-C (Commander-in-Chief) that takes responsibility not the one that blames the opposition for his failures.
- To terminate the deceit of commissioning unfinished projects for political gain.
- To put square pegs in square holes not clowns & jesters.
TO BE CONTD.
God Save Nigeria.
Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.