tackle Nigeria’s basic and general needs as a nation. Your are required to submit an essay containing ideas that can solve the
PROBLEMS and CHALLENGES of your immediate community and the country at large using AGRICULTURE OR
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) as a tool.
1) All submissions must be within the scope of the two sectors mentioned above
2) Only serving Corps Members of the NYSC Batch 2014 “A” & “B” can apply. Stream II corps members can also apply after being
3) All submissions should be forwarded to the email email@example.com on or before Wednesday 10th September, 2014.
4) Your submission shall be an attachment in the .docx or PDF format, must not be more than two pages and a maximum size of 2MB.
Enquires? Call Mr Lawrence: 08184855854
5) Short-listed participants for the NYSC INVENTORS FORUM (NIF) shall be announced on this platform and their names shall be published in the NYSC official Bulletin
and Nigeria National Dailies