Talent Bureau is recruiting ‘Recruitment
Interns’ and is currently receiving
applications in lieu of the notice. Interested
and qualified applicants are advised to read
the guidelines below to proceed:
Recruitment Intern At Talent Bureau
Position – Recruitment Intern
• Assist human resource department in
maintaining workflow in the organization as well
as involvement in implementing new training
• Assist in developing HR policy and procedure
manual for organization.
• Identify and participate in career fairs.
• Assist in running reports and creating
presentations with the data.
• An understanding of recruitment (experience
in recruitment or related field preferred)
• Pursuing a degree in Business, Human
resource management, Ind relations personnel
and any other related field.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a
• Great communication skills.
• Computer skills.
• A positive, flexible attitude.
How to Apply
Please note that all applications will be reviewed
and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to
our database by clicking on this link: http://
or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any
applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the
date of submission of application or upload of
CV, it means that applicant has not been
shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view
and applicants will be contacted if any other
vacancies they are found suitable for come up.