A newly established Secondary School located at Challenge Area, Ibadan is looking for suitable qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
1. School Principal:
• Minimum qualification B.A, B.Ed or B.Sc in Arts, Social Science and Sciences (Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage)
• • Candidate must be a disciplined person, of good character, passionate about children, ready to mould lives and prepared for the challenges of a growing school.
• He/She must be creative and innovative, an aggressive marketer who is zealous about school growth
For the post of the principal, minimum of 10 years of teaching in formal School, Knowledge in school administration eg H.O.D, or Head of School and computer literacy are needed (or has served in similar capacity as a principal in a reputable school)
2. School Administrator/Guidance Counsellor
•Ability to serve as a facilitator for the students’ academic or career goals, and assist them in developing their social and mental capacity.
• •The goal is to enable the students to become mature and well-functioning adults.
Educational requirements: MSc/BSc/HND in Guidance and Counseling, Psychology, Education or other related discipline Fresh
For the position of Guidance Counsellor: must be computer literate, good in keeping records and 5 years of experience.
3. Teachers are needed for arts, Social Science and sciences
Qualification: A good first degree in the subject applied for. (Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage)
Technical Skills: Classroom management, course of lesson planning, knowledge of the subject; and understanding young people in addition to being computer literate. Experience: Applicants must have at least 4 years experience in teaching Secondary School Students
Candidates must have the relevant Degree in subject area. Must have a professional teaching qualification
OND or equivalent
Must be passionate and ready to work
All applications and CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org