UNICAF offers you the opportunity to earn a degree from one of the UK’s largest universities, the University of South Wales, with up to 80% of your tuition fees covered by a scholarship.
UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today. With the financial support of aUNICAF scholarship and by utilising the UNICAF state-of-the-art digital learning platform, students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognised higher education.
UNICAF partners with USW in the UK, University of Nicosia in Europe and Unicaf University in Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and post graduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and all other continents.
Over 35 million USD worth of scholarships have been awarded to eligible students so far. More than 9000 people have managed to make their dreams come true, thanks to UNICAF.
Why Study with UNICAF?
- Low Cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees
- Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree from reputable UNICAF partner universities
- Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art, very easy to navigate UNICAF digital platform
- Easy Registration – you apply, receive admission and a UNICAFscholarship, (if eligible) and can commence your studies.
- And as an extra bonus, every registered student receives a FREE Windows 10 tablet, upon payment of the required deposit.
What are you waiting for? Click HERE to apply now!