If you’re hoping to study in Germany but need funding to do so, then you have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the UNITECH International program in Germany.
The studentship is open for aspirants from all nationalities to complete the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the RWTH Aachen University.
University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
Course Level: Bachelor and master degree
Award: 1,000 Euros
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: All nationalities
The award can be taken in Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe
- Admissible Criteria: The program is targeted at RWTH students in engineering, computer science, and physics, who can exhibit outstanding academic performance and important soft skills and who are in the master’s or at the end of her Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply: For taking entrance in this program, seekers are demanded to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at RWTH Aachen University. After enrolling, applicants can apply online for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the passport photo, 300 KB maximum, resume, 2 pages maximum, transcript of records, 2 MB maximum and other documentation, 2 MB maximum.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to 1,000 Euros towards your travel expenses.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020